1 year on MFP - with a few pics

Options
I've been loggin in here since 10 November 2012 and am grateful to everyone I've come into contact with here who have helped motivate me to hang around. I've a few pics to share and show my progress, 33.6 kg (74 pounds), in that time but more than anything I'm happy with the lifestyle change. 2014 I'm looking forward to a Spartan Super in Nevada and the London Marathon and some obstacle race in Nova Scotia that kanuckkim74 will eventually invite me to!!

So here are my pics and thanks again to my friends, I would not have stuck around without your support!!

The start of this journey - late October 2012 in Portugal

vqs9p3.jpg

About 2 months before Portugal at Yankee Stadium, New York with my daughter

24qojfo.jpg

Comparison pic earlier this year (March or so I think)

5vox2b.png

Nike Run To The Beat Half Marathon with bluefoxer and Flixie from here (thanks for dragging me round!)

zjywk9.jpg

Spartans Sprint in Edinburgh with two pals from work (ironically dragged round by me :-) )

wmmge9.jpg

Moscow with my daughter earlier this year

1zd2iv7.png

Another progress comparison

243fcrr.png

Dodgy topless pose !!

sxnfrd.jpg

Going to work..

1zc3atj.jpg

Hope nobody minds me posting this message today, i'm quite proud of my progress, so glad to have met so many good people here and get a right good chuckle at some of the posts and blogs from other people.

For the haters out there, keep hating and keep losing cos us non haters don't half enjoy your rubbish xxx

Replies

• ERBred
    ERBred Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! Good for you! Inspiring
  • Celuwen
    Celuwen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You've done brilliantly. Looking good! :)
  • mrsgrimsdale
    Options
    Fantastic progress, too right you should e proud of it and show it off. Well done, seeing that others can do it really helps me to keep believing I too will get there in the end; So thanks for posting this.
  • 2dare2dream
    2dare2dream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    absolutely fabulous job, you SHOULD be proud of your accomplishment. Thanks for sharing your pics, even the dodgy semi naked one] which definately got me awake with my morning coffee lol ..
    once again congratulations for all you have acheived, your weightloss AND your fitness level.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for sharing.
  • harry_syd
    harry_syd Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Inspirational work!

I"ve sent you a friend request :)

Keep up the good work
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, Your progress is awesome and inspiring. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Your progress is amazingly awesome. You looks great
  • slimster1970
    slimster1970 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much for the kind comments guys much appreciated :-)
  • DutchFrancis
    DutchFrancis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations with your one-year-aniversary. We can shake hands 'cause today is my 1 y aniverary too.
    And what a great job you've done, you look great!
  • sbro32
    sbro32 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations!
  • kanuckkim74
    Options
    Impressive :) I'm so proud of you! You are such an inspiration to me and you opened my eyes to the joys of running. Your invite is an open one, anytime and I can't wait to run the Mud Hero with you :) x
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!! You look amazing and you should be very proud!

The pictures with your daughter are like two different people..... Great Job.!!!

I bet your daughter appreciates you taking the pounds off to be healthier.
    Keep up the good work. Inspirational....
  • Peace_Love_Coexist
    Options
    WOW!! GREAT JOB!! CHEERS:drinker:
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow!

Congratulations!

You look terrific and it's obvious that you have become quite an inspiration to others (including me)!

:flowerforyou:
  • KimP202
    KimP202 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    fantastic! thanks for sharing
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT progress within a year! congrats!
  • marzipan7
    Options
    You should be extremely proud of yourself-you look great!! Now you can keep up with your daughter. You look so athletic she may be having problems keeping up with you. Enjoy your life and healthy body!!
  • smallbutcurvy
    Options
    Incredible transformation!
  • PudgyQ
    PudgyQ Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job!! You look fabulous and the dodgy Topless one made me smile!!
    Good for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!