I just want to be healthy and I need support

Options
Hi guys!

My subject LINE is the way I trulY feel right now. In the last four years I have gained about 50 pounds and I cant say that its "becoming". I am always out of enery, sleepy, sick and nothing fits. I want to embark on a journey of "healthiness and sexiness" I have tried this many times and failed, however I feel that it is really a now or never oppurtunity. My problem is CONSISTENCY!!! I would really love the support (and to be supportive) of others who are similar. I need a suuport sytem! :smile: :smile:

PS. I need my user name is tpp15...I NEED FRIENDS!!!

Replies

• terrikelowna
    Options
    OK tpp....here you go:

I am a 48 year old female who wants/needs to lose 120lbs.
    I started my journey Sept.1st, 2013
    I have gone from being a carb-addicted couch potato to someone who walks 10-11kms per week.
    I've gone thru carb withdrawal and now realize what processed food was doing to my body.
    I now make healthy food and nutrition choices.
    I rarely feel hungry, and I've never felt better.

I've got a long ways to go........and there will be some bumps, I'm certain but feel free to join me and we can get to that healthy place together!
  • larocco328
    Options
    I am trying to lose weight right now, again. I can't seem to learn my lesson. I need to lose 20 pounds & it's very discouraging! I am having a hard time staying within my calorie limits so it's an adjustment. I am motivated right now but I hope I can keep my goals.
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Exercise daily and eat clean. :)
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Fill out your profile. Let us know and see you.
  • LaDolceVita5
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I've got to lose 50 lbs. I've lost 14 and have been able to stay pretty much on my path until recently. I have eaten some sugary Zebra popcorn this evening, but tomorrow - right back on track. I recently added a pedometer and trying to walk 10,000 steps a day - it has been difficult. I keep envisioning myself as thin and how good it will feel! See if that helps you as well. We are all here to support one another! Good luck!
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! Good luck with your journey!
  • djinnelle
    djinnelle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Same boat. I carry around an extra 20 pounds, but of greater concern is just being weaker and more fragile than I would like to be. I want the strength to explore the wilderness around me and to be fantastic at my job. I'll try to make my exercise and diet choices public on here so folks can learn from and critique my experience. That's how I got inspired.