**This Gal Needs a MFP Motivation Family!!**

Options
Hey all you wonderful MFP'ers :)

I have been "off the wagon" for a bit now - after loosing 25 lbs -- woo hoo for me! But yeaaaaa...... now I need to get back ON.

I just moved from MA to CA and left my wonderful weight loss buddy at home -- my mom! She and I are still giving each other tips and motivation, but it'd be wonderful to find a little community here to motivate each other.

I've tried to join other thread/message boards in the past, but they just get so HUGE that I can barely keep up. I miss a few days, come back, and there's 200 more people talking and I am LOST! :noway:

Anywho... I'd love to create my own little MFP family. Let's get some people together that just need a little motivation, maybe swap some recepies, help each other when we feel down, etc.

Ya feel me? :wink:

Let's DO this!

<3 Cate

Replies

• dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends and motivation :blushing:
    Feel free to add me. Good luck on your continued journey.:drinker:
  • MAbbate
    MAbbate Posts: 46
    Options
    I have recently joined MFP and LOVE it! Everyone is very helpful and encouraging. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am sure that we can motivate each other to reach our goals! Hope you are happy in your new home.
    Marlene
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    Aw you guys rock! I will go and friend you both right now :)
  • desmes
    desmes Posts: 1
    Options
    anyone can add me that needs to....i need all the motivation i can get....and will help others anyway i can!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome- just FR'd ya!
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    What kind of scales do you guys have? I'd like to be able to get one at Target tomorrow...
  • mkcole
    mkcole Posts: 46
    Options
    I friended you. I can use all the motivation and support that I can get as well.
  • stuartme123
    stuartme123 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Friending you! And I think that I have a Weight Watcher's scale...
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    Grrrrr!

Really odd -- I am getting email alerts for friend requests but nothing is showing up on MFP.

Promise I'm not ignoring you :)

<3 Cate