lean cuisine steamers

Options
Wow, have you guys tried the Lean Cuisine Packaged Steamer thingies? They are freaking amazing. I strongly recommend them! Low calories and more food than the other lean cuisine packaged meals. Yum!

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    will have to check them out. But being so picky on foods, ....
  • nimik
    nimik Posts: 10
    Options
    Agree, I love them!
  • thelima
    thelima Posts: 234
    Options
    Yes, love them!! I buy them 5-6 at a time and take them to work so I always have lunch available.
  • aprilwoo97
    aprilwoo97 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love them also.... just wish they were lower in sodium :( But that's what you get with most prepared foods.
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    not yet but i love the healthy choice steamers. the chicken romano fresca and roasted chicken verde are yummy! i don't worry about the sodium because i don't eat them everyday and plus my family is real careful about sodium when we cook anyways.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Both the Healthy Choice and Lean Cuisine Steamers taste great, but the carbs are seriously high. i like to keep my meal carbs under 30g and the steamers run over 50grams.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    How is the sodium?
  • wh0a_is_me
    Options
    Those are microwavable, right? I think I'll have to pick some up! I usually eat PB&J when I'm at school late.. it'd be nice to have a more well-rounded meal, lol - thanks for posting!
  • truckerchic
    truckerchic Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    They are yummy, I noticed they also make a bigger bag for 2 now...the healthy choice ones are awesome also so much fresher tasting, great for lunches
  • nursesarah79
    nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    OH I LOVE THEM!!!

yummy!!!!!

:tongue:
  • meanddamonkey
    Options
    I may have to try them as an alternative to string cheese. :-p
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Be careful of the extra carbs. They are whole grain, but a lot.
  • janellie81
    janellie81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love them! Im obsessed with the Chicken ALfredo, but all of them are great!