Looking for heavy lifting ladies!

Options
Hey guys! Looking for more like minded people, specifically people who are loving eating and lifting big. Would love some active MFP to encourage and share my journey with!

Replies

• LyndaSolc
    LyndaSolc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Lynda. I love lifting...I once deadlifted 100kgs and I am working on getting back to that or more. Feel free to add me
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You rang? :-) I definitely fit into that category as I am female, lift heavy (deadlift 195 lbs, squat 200 lbs, bench 95 lbs) and enjoy eating (~2300 calories daily). I sent you a friend request!
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    love lifting- somewhat heavy and still pushing.
    deadlift max so far is 205lbs backsquat 165lbs front squat 135lbs- also starting Olympic style lifting, but my weight is very low and am living in clean, repeat, clean, repeat world right now.
    play soccer and run.
    love to eat, (kind of have to eat so I don't crap out) and just came through a bulk phase without having a nervous breakdown about a 3 lb gain on the scale.
    sending friend request.
  • ktsimons
    ktsimons Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am starting a lifiting class on Tuesday! So excited...my dad, brother and mother are all body builders so it is going to be very interesting to do this without them knowing. I want to work out all winter like a crazy person and wear a bikini on my 50th birthday in July!!! that gives me nine months...
  • jessikabrook
    jessikabrook Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WOOP! So nice to find some lifting ladies!! Have added you all! :D
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    ...just popped in with a quick question.. Just so I can tell some friends,, It's a little confusing so I ask, Are you looking for HEAVY Ladies that lift Or Ladies that Lift HEAVY ! ok.. I'm outta here ! :-) Good Luck !!
  • jessikabrook
    Options
    Heavy or otherwise ladies who lift big. Either way :P
  • jessikabrook
    Options
    bump!
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm a relative newbie at lifting, slowly but surely gaining strength :) I'm loving how it makes me feel, and I cant wait for all this hard work and enjoyment to translate into a nice firm body!

If you are interested theres a good group here -> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16711--group-women-who-lift-eat
  • JenDetermined
    JenDetermined Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have been lifting for a little over a year. I lift somewhat heavy, and am building up slowly due to some shoulder issues. Feel free to friend me!
  • koos22
    koos22 Posts: 22
    Options
    I started lifting about 3 months ago :) not that strong yet, but I see a little definition! Woooo gotta love feeling powerful haha
  • jessikabrook
    Options
    Its the best feeling! Someone asked me at work why I lifted weights to which I replied to be strong. She asked me WHY I wanna be strong, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why would you wanna be weak?!?!?!
  • jessikabrook
    Options
    That link doesnt work for me :(
  • agauthier76
    agauthier76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting heavy since the beginning of this year, but with some back issues and just having surgery, not where I want to be. I can start lifting again tomorrow and can not wait. Would also to like to have some more friends that like lifting heavy.
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    Hey guys... Im doing the stronglift program :) I was up to 60kgs squat.. stopped for two weeks due to being sick.. so building back up to that.. I work out by myself... I love it when I can add another kg to the bar :)
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm starting heavy lifting soon.....
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    I'm a shortie (4'11") who has been lifting heavy since March.
    Would love more lifting friends.

any tips on increasing on OHP? Been stuck at 60/65# since June...have a slight pain in left shoulder...

I do stronglift 4x6:
    squat: 145
    ohp: 65
    row: 90
    bench: 95
    DL: 155

thanks,
    Amanda
  • sugaspice999
    Options
    Since July/August 2013,

Heavy lifter, Protein Bar Maniac, Love to cook vegan but not vegan (meat is too good)

I'm planning on doing a mini bulk this winter once I cut a little more, still really new to lifting :)