Looking For a Motivational Team!!!

Options
Hi,

I am just looking out there for a couple of people who what to stick together and support each other. I am going on my third week and I have lost a pound and a half. I feel like I should have lost more though. I think that I am just being to hard on myself.

I usually get on the computer twice a day and was I go back to teaching it will be once a day.

Everyone here is so nice and I appreciate it so much.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Replies

• dthughes
    dthughes Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi,

I am just looking out there for a couple of people who what to stick together and support each other. I am going on my third week and I have lost a pound and a half. I feel like I should have lost more though. I think that I am just being to hard on myself.

I usually get on the computer twice a day and was I go back to teaching it will be once a day.

Everyone here is so nice and I appreciate it so much.

Hope everyone has a great day.
  • katyaskinny
    Options
    Hi :)

I have also been here for a couple weeks and don't know that many people. I have been reading the forum and everyone seems so nice and supportive of everyone. I think it would also be nice to have some motivation so I am IN !!!!! I have so far lost a couple pounds in the last couple weeks..... but also think I should have lost more.:noway:
  • Clover51
    Clover51 Posts: 37
    Options
    I just looked into a group twenty pound somethings under message boards general discussion. They are losing 20 lbs in 13 weeks. It seems like something that will be working for me if you are interested i am sure you can meet alot of people and learn some things along the way. Good luck you are on a great start!
    STacy
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I just looked into a group twenty pound somethings under message boards general discussion. They are losing 20 lbs in 13 weeks. It seems like something that will be working for me if you are interested i am sure you can meet alot of people and learn some things along the way. Good luck you are on a great start!
    STacy

Yes! Join us in the 20 Pound somethings!!!!!! We are on week 2 of losing 20 pounds in 13 weeks, so you wouldn't be that far behind!!! Hope to hear from you there!!!:flowerforyou:
  • hmmking
    hmmking Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I was wondering if I could also join the 20pounds in 13 weeks team? I don't really know anyone on this site and could use some support. You look like a fun group and losing 20 pounds in 13 weeks would be wonderful. :flowerforyou: