Lost 17lb in one month..

Options
But I'm having a hard time really even telling a difference... Can you see any? sorry for the crappy pics

Right is before, left is after.

u0ry.jpg

Replies

• BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your stomach the most. Congrats on the loss, keep up the good work.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Your upper arms look a bit smaller to me. That's a great loss! Way to go :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    It's really hard to tell mostly because of the black pants vs. underwear, but 17 pounds is a big loss. Take it and run with it!
  • brown46545
    brown46545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your stomach and arms. Great job. That's an incredible loss for one month!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    NVM i had the pics backwards. Forget it. Good lulck on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell in your arms and tummy. If you can't see it yet, don't worry - it'll come. You're doing great and if you're in it for the long haul, you'll see all the difference in the world in time.

I have quite a bit to lose, so it took a while for me to be able to see the difference that the scale was telling me was taking place. Now the scale isn't telling me as much (the initial weight came off much faster), but I can tell I'm tightening up even so. I'm wearing smaller clothes (or swimming in some of my old ones) and I'm stronger and I have found a muscle or two.

Hang in there and congratulations on getting off to such a wonderful start!
  • Spreyton22K
    Spreyton22K Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see it in your upper arms and and especially upper tummy.....that has given your chest line a more definite outline.....Well Done on an extraordinary loss :flowerforyou:
  • burnett170
    burnett170 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • hereisgone125
    hereisgone125 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell in your stomach, congrats!
  • lavender_fairie
    lavender_fairie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    To me u look smaller all over, particularly stomach. I see a difference in boobs, calves, and arms too, but the stomach is definitely smaller.

Congrats- u r Doing great!! More changes to come!! I can't always see my progress either, but that doesn't mean it's not happening! It hits me every now and then when clothes are looser or my measure is smaller.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I was feeling discouraged so I had to ask. I did fit into a pair of pants that were TIGGGGGGHT on me and I havent worn for ver 2.5 years bc they were tight.. and now they're super baggy in the butt/back of leg area.
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    If you haven't already done so, take measurements then next month you can re measure and calc inch loss.
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I totally see a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • RockabillyHellKat
    RockabillyHellKat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes! I can see a difference! You're a rock star! Keep up the excellent work!
  • dantanjah
    dantanjah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great loss in just 1 month. I see a difference in your upper arms and your tummy. You are doing great. Stay with it!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it in your arms! Keep up the great work!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Sounds you like you hit the ground running. I see a difference up high but below the breasts. 17 lbs is a lot. If you can't see it on the outside, that's great because It had to come from somewhere. That probably means you lost viscerol fat. The most unhealthy fat packed around the organs. Everyone should hope that's where they lose first. It can be depressing if you don't see it immediately but healthier is always most important. You probably feel different. You will have no problem seeing the changes as you continue. Clothes will get looser, but for me, nothing beats feeling better. '