Bars, Bars, Bars... and MORE Bars!

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
Looking for new bars? We don't have any. KIDDING! Here's a SLEW of new ones for you to check out...

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars with Protein - Ooooh... Quaker managed to stuff 5 grams of protein into each of these 110-calorie snack bars. Each bar has 3g fat, 17 - 18g carbs, 1g fiber, and a POINTS® value of 2*. They come in Nutty Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter & Chocolate. Mmmmmm!

Special K Cereal Bars in Cinnamon Pecan - Crispy, light, sweet and nutty, these have 90 calories, 1.5g fat, 17g carbs, and <1g fiber (POINTS® value 2*) per bar. And they taste gooood.

Kashi Tasty Little Cereal Bars - These soft-baked bars are Kashi's answer to Nutri-Grain Bars, and they come in Baked Apple Spice, Blackberry Graham, and Ripe Strawberry. Each has 110 calories, 3g fat, 21g carbs, and 3g fiber (POINTS® value 2*).

Kellogg's Live Bright Brain Health Bars - These new bars are available for a limited time only, exclusively on Amazon. They have 150 calories, 5g fat, 20g carbs, and 2 - 3g fiber (POINTS® value 3*). Packed with 100mg of DHA omega-3, these come in Double Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Vanilla. They won't officially be released until August 4th, but you can pre-order them NOW!

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    Looking for new bars? We don't have any. KIDDING! Here's a SLEW of new ones for you to check out...

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars with Protein - Ooooh... Quaker managed to stuff 5 grams of protein into each of these 110-calorie snack bars. Each bar has 3g fat, 17 - 18g carbs, 1g fiber, and a POINTS® value of 2*. They come in Nutty Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter & Chocolate. Mmmmmm!

Special K Cereal Bars in Cinnamon Pecan - Crispy, light, sweet and nutty, these have 90 calories, 1.5g fat, 17g carbs, and <1g fiber (POINTS® value 2*) per bar. And they taste gooood.

Kashi Tasty Little Cereal Bars - These soft-baked bars are Kashi's answer to Nutri-Grain Bars, and they come in Baked Apple Spice, Blackberry Graham, and Ripe Strawberry. Each has 110 calories, 3g fat, 21g carbs, and 3g fiber (POINTS® value 2*).

Kellogg's Live Bright Brain Health Bars - These new bars are available for a limited time only, exclusively on Amazon. They have 150 calories, 5g fat, 20g carbs, and 2 - 3g fiber (POINTS® value 3*). Packed with 100mg of DHA omega-3, these come in Double Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Vanilla. They won't officially be released until August 4th, but you can pre-order them NOW!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    i like odwalla bars but i only eat half at a time because the whole bar is 240 calories.
  • dwalden
    dwalden Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love the South Beach Bars. They are pretty much all the same nutrients their different types. I love these things and have at least one every day.

Cinnamon Raisin

Calories 140
    Carbs 15
    Fat 5
    Protein 10
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    this weekend i found York Peppermint Patty bars.... mmmmmm minty chocolatey goodness with cookie stuff in the middle for 100 calories a bar :bigsmile:

Jackie
  • mecm16
    mecm16 Posts: 13
    Options
    The best bars I've ever had are called Daryl's Hi-N-R-G Bars. They're all natural and have lots of protein...I usually can only eat one because they're so filling and keep you full for a long time.
    Here's the url for their website: http://www.darylshinrg.com/
    You can order them online or find them in some stores (mostly in Canada, but I think there are some in the US too)
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    CURVES - has one called chocolate peanut butter. Not bad!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Fiber One are good.:drinker: :drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I agree with meme.... Fiber One bars are yummy!!!!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    i like odwalla bars but i only eat half at a time because the whole bar is 240 calories.

I *adore* odwalla bars. Easily the best tasting food bar thingies on market - they taste awesome! I don't feel bad eating a whole one as a breakfast :)
  • shellyws
    shellyws Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like the Clif Z bars for kids. The chocolate brownie is my favorite! When you needhave that chocolate craving......yummy!
  • shellyws
    shellyws Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like the Clif Z bars for kids. The chocolate brownie is my favorite! When you needhave that chocolate craving......yummy!
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Fiber One are good.:drinker: :drinker:

yes, they are, but they have dangerous side effects!!! :embarassed:

anyone else have a lot of bloating and 'other' happenings with the Fiber One bars? I'm beginning to think I'm going to have to try something else!!!!!!!