Shy but ready to try!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Alex. I am a 23 year old who is looking to tone up and get ready for my wedding! I am looking for some friends along the way. I have a really hard time staying motivated, and I feel if I got to know people who had the same goals or even positive attitudes I could stay on track. I am open to everyone regardless of age or gender, so feel free to send me a friend request or a PM. I'm a pretty open person so ask away if you have any questions or want to start a chat. I plan on being pretty active on the message boards and I hope to keep my friends active too!

Replies

• Marymoe138
    Marymoe138 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey Alex and congrats on your upcoming nuptials! We are all here for one goal and that is to become better, healthier people. I am starting back myself and find that I feel so much better about myself. Feel free to add me and I will give you a push if you need it. Feel free to push back! :)
  • slimlamby
    Options
    Hey Alex, my name is allison. You've got a fantastic goal to keep you motivated! Ive only just joined and looking for that kick up the butt as well. No matter the goal people can struggle, especially with those rainy miserable days when you just want to stay in bed! But just remember how good you'll feel after those workouts and a day of healthy eating. Feel proud of yourself for taking the first step to getting fit and healthy!