So am I the ONLY one??

Options
Every time I click on my home tab it shows that I have 1 friend request. I click on that and it shows that I dont really have any requests... What the heck is up with that?

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    LOL IDK but I'll be your friend :flowerforyou:
  • Luv2bme
    Luv2bme Posts: 58
    Options
    I have heard many people say the same thing all evening... There might be a glitch... or I heard some say, if they check back a little later the request is there and they are able to accept it.
  • Fatoshie
    Fatoshie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    LOL, yeah must be annoying
  • iamstronger247
    Options
    SAME HERE i am getting that same thing tooo... its annnoying!
  • ♡MyCurves
    ♡MyCurves Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Nope, it's happening to me too
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Slightly different but on the same theme, I had an email saying I have a friend request waiting to be approved. I come onto the website and there's nothing there.

MFP had some major issues yesterday. The website was down for a few hours. The problems people are having today may be related to that.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    When the site was down yesterday...I was quite sad...it made me remember the days before MFP. I won't lie, there was moisture. In the eye area...lol! :o) Okay maybe SLIGHTLY dramatic, but I am in love with this site! :o)
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    I don't see any friend requests pending on mine... How Sad ;) I hope your issue gets resolved soon, but if you want to actually add someone (maybe it will fix it), you're welcome to add me.
  • Tonya1979
    Options
    lol, sounds good.
    LOL IDK but I'll be your friend :flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    When the site was down yesterday...I was quite sad...it made me remember the days before MFP. I won't lie, there was moisture. In the eye area...lol! :o) Okay maybe SLIGHTLY dramatic, but I am in love with this site! :o)

me too. The first time it ever happened to me, I was in an utter panic. Then it was back up in just a few hours, but I was SO scared that I'd lost MFP forever...LOL

Thank Mike, for everything you do to keep us up and running!!!!
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    I've got the same problem - I feel shunned! An imaginary friend who doesn't want to be my friend! :laugh:

In fact, when I was a kid I had an imaginary friend... he moved away because his imaginary dad got an imaginary job somewhere else!

Tragic eh?

:laugh: