Electronic cigarettes

Options
2»

Replies

• richardberezewski
    Options
    Has anyone tried these or have a brand they would recommend? Im considering buying it to quite smoking
    Great product but their shipping is horrible! V2cigs are crap. your better off going and read reviews on the net were you can go back and raise hell than an online company that doesnt respond.
    http://www.cigstars.net/v2cigs-review-applauded-advocacy-high-quality-products/
  • mija029
    mija029 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started using an e-cig, the volcano brand. It cost like $60 and the liquid u put in them is like $8 but last for a while, I have found that since i started using it i don't have the urge to smoke as much. I feel better and i like the fact that i don't smell like an ash tray.
  • mmmcgee1211
    Options
    I need to make another attempt to switch. My pack a day habit makes it difficult to want to run or be too very active. Which brands would you folks most recommend?
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking using an e-cigarette, I don't remember the name of it, but I can tell you it was successful in helping with the oral fixation. The one I bought didn't even use nicotine cartridges and I quit just fine.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!