Weekly Weigh-in: Dec 31 - Jan 6

Options
So how was everyones Holiday week? I haven't had a chance to weigh myself because my significant other moved the scale and doesn't know where he put it. I hate moving because everything changes places a million times before it finally finds it's home.

Replies

• Alaskanhiker
    Options
    So how was everyones Holiday week? I haven't had a chance to weigh myself because my significant other moved the scale and doesn't know where he put it. I hate moving because everything changes places a million times before it finally finds it's home.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Hope you can find the scale.

I am staying steady at 245. I am picking my exercise back up as I have slacked off. I am also recommitting to better eating. Maybe I will see some changes next week.

Here's to seeing some losses:drinker:
  • tami451
    Options
    hello, i just joined myfitnesspal,,my name is tami and im hopefully going to stick to this, not for anyone else just for me!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I have been there dear!
    I snuck over to Walmart once and went to the scale section and put one on the floor and weighed myself. Of course I was about 3 to 5 lbs heavy because of clothes and shoes. but it gave me a figure to start with.
    If you have a gym near by, you might want to see what their scale says.
    Welcome to your new home? :wink:
    Hope you find everything soon! :wink: :flowerforyou: :wink:
    --Diann...
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This morning was the first time I have weighed myself in what feels like forever and I ate VERY heavy yesterday so wasn't surprised that I was up. So, here are the stats...

Starting weight (Nov 1): 183 lbs
    Current weight: 175 lbs
    Goal weight: 135-140 lbs

Total loss: 8 lbs

I had reached the 10 pounds lost mark, however I'm back up. But, today is a new day and I'm more motivated than ever! So, I'll post again next week with a loss, I'm sure!!!:bigsmile:

*kistinbee*
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking off a bit too but I got back to it today with an hour of Taebo and trying to stay within my calorie range. I've had a harder time after having so many sweets for Christmas! I weighed yesterday and only gained a pound during the Holidays so I feel pretty good about that! Hope to lose a couple pounds this week!