Jillian Michaels?

Options
anyone try the 30 day shed and lost weight by it??

Replies

• messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yep, in the process now! Love the shred! I have lost more in inches than lbs I think. It's an amazing workout!!
  • Iluvchopsticks
    Iluvchopsticks Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love 30 day shred. It is a great video. I wouldn't use it exclusively as your form of exercise because you might get bored doing the same video everyday. Also it is really short. Great for when you're short on time but I would combine it with something else.
  • Swoopette
    Swoopette Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have only done it one day but from what I have read on other threads EVERYONE hurts for a couple days after. The first day I did it I had to be at work for 4pm and I finished it at 3:30pm and my legs BURNED and I mean burned after. All night the hurt like crazy then the next day I went for a 45 minute fast paced walk. Then the next day to Zumba. Over worked my legs too much, but then I tried to do it again today and got a nasty pain in my side and had to quit as the pain wouldnt go away. It is an amazing work out. You will find out for yourself and from others that answer you on here.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I love the shred because it only takes 20 minutes, so it's a great workout for days when I don't have the time to run my usual 5-6 miles or do something more extensive like P90X.
  • funjabi
    funjabi Posts: 16
    Options
    ooooh tell me more, is there a link i can use guys?
  • mandy2128
    Options
    The shred is an awesome workout! I also have Jillians shape up program. Its really good! I am noticing results just after a few days!