new from Ohio

Options
hi all,, im a 41 year old mother ,, looking to lose ALOT LOL..

Replies

• tami451
    Options
    hi all,, im a 41 year old mother ,, looking to lose ALOT LOL..
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck to you!
  • melindat
    Options
    Hi im from Ohio too! welcome and stay on.Good luck!
    Melinda
  • jen4794
    Options
    i just joined too! i was born in mentor, where are you from?
  • mildrede40
    Options
    Welcome you can do it:bigsmile:
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    Good luck everyone!!! :smile:
  • jessjess
    Options
    I'm also from Ohio.

Glad to be dieting out of state....I can escape from those delicious chili-cheese coneys. Yummm...:laugh:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. You can do this. I know it is a big step just choosing to start but those baby steps make a huge difference. We are glad you have joined. We are all here for you, good luck!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mildrede40
    Options
    Welcome
  • tanyafuller
    Options
    Hello Tami and welcome, I am from Ohio also and I am trying to loose alot of weight as well, I was doing great before the Holiday's and then fell into a slump, I got caught up in a bout of depression and trying to deel with the holiday's , kids,and life , and trying to take care of my sick step father, and sick mother in-law. It all caught up with me and I lost focus on me( as we so often do loose focus of ourselves)and what I was trying to acomplish in my life.
    I must say that from the time I joined I lost 13 pounds within a few week's , but I gained 8 back, so I am picking myself up and dusting off and getting back in the saddle, It's a new year and trying to get a new me.
    Good luck Tami, I wish you the best as well as all the other's in here. Happy New Year to all
  • Beth082485
    Options
    Jen 4794- Im originally from Perry! Nice to find somebody close to home!