I feel like this week has been a success!

Options
I've never stuck with a diet plan for more than 3 days (due to my lack of control). I'm very proud of myself for stepping up and standing my ground on my food addiction. Even though this is probably water weight that I have lost, I feel that I accomplished something. Hope to continue doing so for the next year (I plan to stick to it for a year and see if my body will transform into the less than 165 person I want to become.) All I can do is take one day at a time like I have been and just melt these pounds away. Thank MFP community for being supportive and helpful to me.

Now let's get to shedding some pounds! (or gaining weight/muscles for some)

Replies

• goal_digger_2014
    Options
    Yay!:smile:
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Heck yea! You can do it!!!!! :) Consider reading a lot about food addiction and getting some food addiction workbooks from amazon. If you really immerse yourself in it as a reality, that can help make it more of a lifestyle change.
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Yes it IS a success!
  • lissaann29078
    lissaann29078 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    If you keep doing what you're already doing you will accomplish your goals!
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Yes! Great post. I just stuck to my goals for one week, and the scale hasn't budged, but I know week one was a success!!!:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!