What can change in six years!

Options
Wow it has been six years since I had WLS!! 10/26/2004 I had weight loss surgery and it changed my life forever. It flew by so quickly and what a journey it has been. I have managed to keep off over 200 pounds and I will lose another 140 pounds within the next 2 years.

This year since March I have lost 33 of 80 pounds gained over the last 3 years. I am so proud of this accomplishment. It has not been easy and has taken great effort to persevere. This will be the 1st year in 3 years that I have not gained weight. Whoohooo!!

I love taking this time to reflect because at times I get discouraged because I wanted that number to be higher. But on days like today I see that 33 pounds down is SO much better than gaining.

This is just one of the very best gifts I could have given ME. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Thanks again for support this year as I continue my journey to get healthier and make permanent lifestyle changes.

Have a great day!

Replies

• tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Congrats, it is an accomplishment for sure. I hope you have more downs than ups (wt wise that is) on the rest of your journy!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Congratulations on all your success :)
  • wvmom30
    wvmom30 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I think you are just amazing!!! Too see your before pic and current pic is like wooooow....Best of luck too you
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!