Weekend Woes

Options
I seem to do okay during the week but every weekend I seem to think I can eat whatever I want. Looking for friends who might have the same issue so we can motivate each other going into the weekends....

Replies

• jlederman71
    jlederman71 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same way.. its so easy during the week.. but on weekends we tend to eat out alot, and Im too out and about to track :(
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue! I recently decided to try doing my weigh-ins on Monday to keep me accountable for the weekends BUT...it didnt help this week! It really sucks!
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Weekends are difficult. One approach is to eat a little less/exercise a little more during the week, with the understanding that you will probably go over your daily goals on weekends. As long as your weekly averages are at or under your goal, you're good!
  • kp82883
    kp82883 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My never ending battle...weekends. They are so hard. I have been failing at them for the last 6 months. I just got back to MFP and already know that I will struggle this weekend. I am going to set a small goal and hit the gym 1 of the 2 days..

I also know I am guilty of not logging on the weekends. I am going to log evvverything I eat this weekend and be honest...maybe seeing it on the computer screen and how horrible it is that I will get sick with myself and cut it out..

Good luck!
  • LunaInverse
    LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Oh lordy, weekends. I try to go to the gym M-F and eat right those days, and my off days are saturday and sunday. However I *always* try my best to stick to good eating. Send me a friend request if you want ^^
  • mytabouly
    mytabouly Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Gosh I'm the same. Very sensible during the week and yet weekends it tends to go a little pear shaped. Feel free to add me.