MFP Veterans, This is for you!

Options
To all Veterans I want to say a special Happy Veterans Day! It is an honor to have served and Im happy that there are so many of us here. Today is your day, take time to reflect on your service, those you served with and the many that we have lost. This nation is great because of each one of you. Take your day of rest and know that you've earned it.

Please identify yourself - Branch rank and service , so that we may recognize you :glasses:

ARMY / E5 / (Afghanistan)

Replies

• FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Happy Veterans Day and thank you to the OP and all the other MFP veterans.
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    I for one salute you ALL!! Words just don't seem like enough but nonetheless Thank you from my whole heart :):) :flowerforyou:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Happy Veterans day too you all! Thank you for your service! :flowerforyou:
  • Chopshopcop
    Chopshopcop Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    USMC L/Cpl 1981-1987

2 daughters currently serving...1 Navy 1 Army
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Cheers, as well to the family and friends of veterans, who have supported them during the long deployments or in the aftermath of their service; for the letters you sent during basic training and the care packages overseas. For the children who moved away from their friends every two years while they were growing up, and for those who have had to deal with the PTSD, alcoholism, rages, and other problems that some of the most unfortunate face. This is your day as well and we veterans are grateful to you.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your service.

Your sacrifice and your honor humbles me.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Happy Veteran's Day. May your sacrafices never be forgotten. Thank you to all who have served and those with loved ones who have served.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Thank you.:flowerforyou:
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all the veterans!
  • timothydriver
    timothydriver Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    USAF SSgt / E-5 2004 to Present Military Police / Security Forces
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Cheers, as well to the family and friends of veterans, who have supported them during the long deployments or in the aftermath of their service; for the letters you sent during basic training and the care packages overseas. For the children who moved away from their friends every two years while they were growing up, and for those who have had to deal with the PTSD, alcoholism, rages, and other problems that some of the most unfortunate face. This is your day as well and we veterans are grateful to you.

This times a million. The vets work hard and deserve their day, but the families have just as tough of a job.

Thank you to all the Vets out there! You are much appreciated.

Sincerely,
    A Navy wife
  • tinacrane
    tinacrane Posts: 134 Member
    Options

I so appreciate the brave men and women that have helped keep our country free! :flowerforyou:

My son, a veteran Marine, has signs of PTSD. He is an adult now and chooses not to get help-so I pray for him and all of his family around him ( a child and girlfriend) and watch everything I say and do when he is visiting. He is my baby (29) and I love him and pray for his well being and offer my support if asked :heart:

Happy Veteran's day!
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Happy Remembrance / Veterans Day!

As the son of a WWII Vet, I would like to extend my sincere thanks to you all.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    USA/ E-5/ 1997-05
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I served 40 years ago. E5/ Marine Corp/ 1972 to 1976.
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all who have served :flowerforyou:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    To echo the OP (and to thank him as well) - thank you to all the veterans and active duty personnel for all you've done and continue to do!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    happy veterans day to you too! E-5/USN/2004-2011
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all the veterans!

^this
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options