New to My Fitness Pal-Looking for friends for motivation

Options
I'm 30 yr old female looking to loose 30 lbs. I'm looking for friends on here to help motivate me, share tips, success stories, view diary ect.

Replies

• lala121182
    Options
    ill add you :)
  • Me too! I just signed up today and this is exactly what I have been looking for --- for weeks!!! I will keep u motivated and u can do the same for me!!! I'm so excited!!!
  • Anita4life
    Options
    Well I am back after a few months of craziness. Feel free to add me.
  • kitxkatxkai
    Options
    I'll add you! I've done this before and had great success with the help of this site but then fell off the bandwagon. I've already found good ideas for low-cal foods that are delish and my boyfriend loves (smart) workouts. Win win right? Let's motivate each other! :)
  • khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    FR sent to you
  • devilsdare
    devilsdare Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this to and would love the motivation..add me if you would like.
  • impartialbystander
    Options
    Hiya, Pink. I'm 29 and looking to lose 15 lbs. I'll add you, and I we can fight the good fight together.

If you want to know anything about MFP, or the motivational tools available to you through the site, I can give you a little guidance. Also, as someone looking for more of a community, you might be interested in the 'community' portion of MFP. There are a lot of cool groups to help you stay motivated. For example, here's one group of people banding together to try and lose 15 lbs by the end of December:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17240-lose-15lbs-for-christmas

Community and groups aren't for everyone, but they are definitely helping to motivate me.

I hope that was helpful.
  • epazia
    epazia Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday you can add me
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I joined in April and did nothing. Then really started a week ago - nice to meet you! (And as you can tell, shy about posting a picture right now as I am uncomfortable with how I look with the weight). I'm with you, needing some friends for motivation. One week is one thing, but doing it long term, you need that support! :smile:
  • Tmsmith007
    Options
    Sorry so late, add me too!
  • knedz7
    Options
    Hi, I would like to lose at least 40 lbs by April and be able to keep it off. At age 46, its hard to lose the weight. I work full time and usually tired when I get home. So I guess we can all keep each other accountable. So let's go girls! Let's do this!
  • amyisme
    Options
    Hi There and Welcome! I have about 30 Lbs to go...feel free to add me! I need friends to help me along and would love to help others!
  • soulsnette
    soulsnette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 26 and trying to lose about 90 pounds. I've been using MFP about a month and a half and love it! Feel free to add me.
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I have an open diary and I treat MFP like Facebook and post my feelings lol ... I workout 5 days a week and have 57 lbs as my first goal

50540473.png
  • BYRD23
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    This is not my first time trying MFP, I have been up here before and I just couldn't get the logging routine down or get motivated to workout!
    I am 30 years old and I am looking to lose about 45 pounds (according to my doctor lol). I would love to add some friends to motivate me and share meal ideas with throughout the week. And hopefully, I can do the same through my journey :)

Please feel free to add me :)
  • PeaceLoveTrees
    PeaceLoveTrees Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I will add you, and anyone else feel free to add me as well! I am determined to start losing again. I lost 15 pounds about a year and a half ago, and have maintained since, but I'm not at my goal yet!
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.... goes for anybody else looking for friends too. :drinker:
  • RunningofftheEX
    RunningofftheEX Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Anyone else also can add too. Very active on here and enjoy active friends.
  • Singingleo25
    Singingleo25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I am 70lbs down and want to lose about 30 more. I'm active on the site and love having motivated supportive friends on here as I continue on the wellness journey. Good luck everyone!
  • mnardi123
    mnardi123 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've been logging on everyday for the last 4 months, you can add me.