Looking for motivating friends with similar goals (:

Options
Hi ! I'm Sarah, 22, 5'6" and I'm not entirely sure now much I would like to lose. I recently hit my first goal of losing 10 pounds in about 3 weeks. I go to the gym 4+ times a week and eat 1310 calories a day. I need some daily from people with similar goals or really just anyone positive !

Replies

• nakesha2003
    nakesha2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday????????????
  • YvetteR42
    Options
    Great start every little bit counts keep going good job.
  • julieannezen
    julieannezen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!!! I am looking for positive people too.
  • danni_l
    danni_l Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara, I will add you. Im 28 and 5 6" - I try to follow low carb as much as possible and exercise 4 - 6 times a week. Just getting back into it now after a bad spell of eating / drinking too much!
    10 pounds in 3 weeks is awesome!
  • moxigirl79
    moxigirl79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! I just started using MFP for the second time today. Surrounding yourself with a positive support structure is a great start.
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lori, I'm loking for positive people also...anyone feel free to add me!!!
  • DatGurlNyaa
    Options
    Hey i recently started as well im Shania, i started going to the gym 5 times a week for 2 hours and i try to eat as clean as possible with a cheat day at least once a week. Nice to meet u
  • 1lovebunny
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for someone with similar weight loss goals as well!
    Or others that I have something in common with.
    Similar height maybe? I am 5'4
    I'm a sophomore in high school :) I like to do dancing cardio and aerobics, and I go to the the gym 2-3 times a week.
    Currently I am desperate for buddies because I am friendless, I accept everyone's friend requests because I like to support others as well as I like for others to support me and when I see that their plans work for them, that motivates me!
  • sarcathryn
    sarcathryn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Added everyone (: I can't wait to see where you all end up on this journey!
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for positive friends too, add me! :D
  • carin_cress
    carin_cress Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for postive and motivated people!
  • adagev3
    Options
    I am 27 at 264 lbs. I need some major encouragement. My first goal is 200, then down to 190 I go! I'm hoping for the same type of friends to surround myself with during this adventure as well!