New here

Hi all, I'm new to this site and new to making wiser choices with foods I eat and exercise. My goal is to try and lose 10 lbs to start. I'm in my mid 30's and I just can't get away with eating the junk like I used to. I'm looking forward to leading a healthier lifestyle and feeling good about my body. I'm positve at this time,, we'll see how long that lasts. LOL.

Replies

• Hi all, I'm new to this site and new to making wiser choices with foods I eat and exercise. My goal is to try and lose 10 lbs to start. I'm in my mid 30's and I just can't get away with eating the junk like I used to. I'm looking forward to leading a healthier lifestyle and feeling good about my body. I'm positve at this time,, we'll see how long that lasts. LOL.
  • Welcome to the club Kim, I know you will do great! Remember to set small goals for yourself and keep using that humor, that will keep you going through the hard times.
  • Hi i'm new to this site, and i feel low in myself due to making bad food choices.
    I've got a hoilday coming up in a few weeks and it would be nice to look slimmer, fitter plus healthier in my photo's and not dreadfully embarrassing ones that the celebs sometimes end up with.
    im feel i can achieve my goal, knowing people feeling the same way i as i do lol?
  • tnkitty
    tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
    I feel your pain. I hate having my picture taken bc I don't want to see the reality of my weight. Of course, we are probably all WAY too hard on ourselves. We just have to keep positive and keep on track! :-)
  • Yes certainly staying postive and staying on track are key. We're all going to have those days where we have cravings or moments of weakness. It's getting back on track instead of giving up. I've marked on my calendar my goal weight in 10 weeks. If I reach that goal, I'm going to treat myself to some new trendy clothes. I'm really giving this a try. I sure hope it works.

Have a good day tomorrow to everyone out there!