Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Army / E5 / 1989-1994
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I want to thank you who are/have served this sometimes ungrateful country. If it were not for you, and our predecessors, our country would not be what it is today.

Today I honor those who have risked it all, and respect the jobs that those who are currently serving.

I was asked why say Happy Veterans Day..... I told him, I am happy he made it home alive, and I am happy to celebrate the lives of those who gave all for our country. The brave men and women who choose to put their lives on the line for us on the home front, deserve our eternal gratitude and for that I am happy to show them just that!
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    What a tremendous out pouring of support! Im so happy to see all of you coming to contribute your kind words to all that have served and are currently serving.

Im sure I can speak for all Vets when I say it was our Honor to have been a part of such a wonderful cause. It's supporters like you guys that made putting on that uniform something that we loved to do.

For our brothers and sisters still serving, please accept our utmost gratitude for the enormous responsibility that has been placed on your shoulders.

We love you, we honor you and we will always have you in our hearts.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Happy Veterans day to all the veterans and their families and friends! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all you do!!!
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those that have served, are currently serving, and especially to those that have fallen. :flowerforyou:
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I would also like to extent a thank you to all those who are or who have served this country!

USAF/E-4/2002-2008 Load Toad 4 Life!
  • melissa44
    melissa44 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Happy Veteran's Day! Thank you for serving our country, words could never express my families gratitude four our safety and freedom! God Bless You & America

My Two Uncles served in the Vietnam War, one in the Army and the other in the Air Force. Thank You Lord for bringing them back home to their families. Although they both do suffer from PTSD, I have helped both of them getting supported financially due to their issues.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    To all that have served, and to those that continue to serve....thank you for your service.
  • doc2zombie
    Options
    HAPPY VETERANS DAY

For those who are serving ...
    For those who are home ...
    And, for those who have gone before us.

I SALUTE YOU!!!

USCG Aviation Electronics Technician (E-4) / 1967-1971
    Semper Paratus
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    My husband returned in 2008. Was in reserves until June of 2012. Army. Was in Iraq, Iran, Kuwait and Afghanistan 3 years.

I truly thank ALL who have served!

Eta: I dont know his rank.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    United States Army
    E5/SGT
    1990 - 1996
    RLTW
  • jackson7478
    jackson7478 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Army / E-6, Staff Sergeant / 1971 - 1982 / DAV
  • cst573
    cst573 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My thanks to ALL that continue to carry the torch!!

USMC E-5/ 1990-1996
  • Flowerbud17
    Options
    :ohwell:
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    To all Veterans I want to say a special Happy Veterans Day! It is an honor to have served and Im happy that there are so many of us here. Today is your day, take time to reflect on your service, those you served with and the many that we have lost. This nation is great because of each one of you. Take your day of rest and know that you've earned it.

Please identify yourself - Branch rank and service , so that we may recognize you :glasses:

ARMY / E5 / (Afghanistan)

Happy Veteran's Day :flowerforyou: