Best NSV Ever!

Options
13 year old gives mom a high five and says "you're doing a great job with your weight loss Mom" :-D

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Awwww, that's so sweet!!!

My 15 year old burst out laughing when I was doing jumping jacks the other night. *grumble grumble grumble* She's still a bit on my list.
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Your still lapping everyone on the couch no matter what! You go :)
  • Rashmi_mishra
    Rashmi_mishra Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awww :-) Awesome ! you have a great kid
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Soon you"ll be borrowing her clothes, who will be laughing then :) keep up the great work!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet!

My 67 yr old father does not really notice or comment on stuff much but he told me the other day he didn't remember me being thinner than I am now, ever. That was cute to me, because he's so awkward saying things like that.
  • YouHadMyCuriosity
    YouHadMyCuriosity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I think that she notices more than you know, for different reasons than you think. I remember being her age when my mom was trying to lose weight and be healthier- I was so excited for her, and I noticed not only her physical appearance change, but her outlook- she was happier, more confident, and more willing to do things outside of what she was used to. Of course, I'm 26 now, and those weren't conscious thoughts back them, but I realize it now.
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    awww, that is so sweet!!! :D
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful. :)
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What a sweetheart. :)
  • beekay70
    beekay70 Posts: 214 Member
    Options

This freaks me out a bit, to see Spock's face and imagining him calling someone a sweetheart.

Carry on.
  • beekay70
    beekay70 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    And congrats. That your kid noticed and bothered to say something says that you've done a good job, both raising your kid and losing the weight.
  • AccioFitness
    AccioFitness Posts: 244 Member
    Options

This freaks me out a bit, to see Spock's face and imagining him calling someone a sweetheart.

Carry on.

Spocky just wants to share the love! :love:

OP, your kiddo wins at loving and supporting their mother. And YOU win at having accomplished so much! Congratulations. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!