calling all brides to be!!!

Options
I have been on this journey for a while and have lost 12ish kg since starting. I am set to be married in 2015 and I am using this as New motivation so I look rocking.... Looking for more brides to be to be who want to lose weight before their big day friends with for support and motivation

Replies

• valz2000
    valz2000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. No date set yet but I know I have a lot of work to do before I walk down aisle.
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm also planning to be married in 2015 and really want to be rocking for it too! I've been on-again/off-again with the logging and exercise for about 2 years, but really want to be in shape for my wedding. Feel free to add me!
  • EmilyAnn09
    Options
    It's not official for me but the plan is essentially next December. Eek!
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    My date is July 27, 2014. Time is seriously flying by! I found my dress two months ago & since then I've started weight lifting & trying to find my maintenance cals (which is ridiculously complicated honestly lol)
    I'm nervous that my dress will not fit :/ btw did you know that wedding gown size numbers are way bigger than our clothes sizes?? So whatever size you are then go up two additional sizes is your dress size. Lol talk about feeling bummed out.
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Anyone still interested in this forum? October 3, 2014 here... Dress fitting planned for mid-June, leaving me about 9-10 more weeks for active loss. It'll be interesting to feel like I "have" to maintain for 3 months so my dress doesn't need altered again before the wedding.
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Looking at fall of next year....feel free to add me! :-)