Looking for friends

Options
Im looking for some more support from people. I did this about a year ago, went good. I lost about 35 pounds. I havent workout for about 8 months, gained it back. Im getting up tomorrow and going to start this journey again. :bigsmile:

Replies

• see449
    see449 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi logogz, I'm also looking for support from people. My name is Sue, I just started this 2 days ago so I am very new to this. I'm looking for friends also. Good luck tomorrow in your new journey tomorrow. Remember the little train that said " I think I can, I think I can. lol You can do it. You can add me as a friend if you would like. :)
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I love having folk to support each other- I try to log daily, although occasionally I am out of internet range and so miss, I exercise regularly and post those workouts too. While I can't respond to everyone each day, I keep up with what's going on with my friends and try to be sure to include everyone and support all.
  • beamersstar
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Started 4 days ago. Support is always a bonus
  • joatec
    Options
    On this day of Remembrance, we reflect on the past and how we got here. Many people contributed to us being able to just participate in this great program. My name is Nick and I am overweight and am embarking on a journey to lose my best friend that I carry around with me. Maybe I did it to myself but one important thing is that I would like to change it. It is also important to say that right now I am ok with it also, you see it is not that bad that I can't fix it. I have that choice because many paid the price for not only myself but all of us ..... So with that being said. I hope to meet some new people and make some changes along the way. I hope I can help you and you can guide me to new me..
  • Pinky_andrea
    Options
    I started about 3 to 4 weeks ago and lost 10.8lb so far. I have another 64lb to go. I tried to invite some of my friends but they are wanting to join me but have yet to start. I need support from people who understand. My biggest support now is my 85lb perfect 12 year old daughter and my friend who is also perfect in weight. I live in a small small town in rural Alaska that has about 30 homes.. We don't have health food stores. We don't have workout center. I am a stay at home mom and babysitter. I have a 12 year old daughter, a 8 year old son, a 19 month old baby boy, and the little girl I babysit is also 19 months old.