IM a newbeeeee!!!

Heya!
Soo ive been struggling with my weight for a while now ... ive put on about 25kilos and cant get it off!!!!... ive been to the docs and everything ticks off - was thinking I may have a thyroid issue but everything is all clear.. my problem is I love food... and I really struggle to eat grass (a salad is not a option) Veges yeah I can get them down and spinach is good.. otherwise im terrible!

I was doing zumba 2-3 times a week and reall loved it but really didn't see much weight drop off and my partner has been doing really well with his weight loss and motivated to go to the gym at 4.30am crazy I know so somehow ive found the energy to join him .... its been going well and ive really been trying...

sooooo wish me luck and add me would love to share thoughts and see what others are struggling with....

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Your struggle is over welcome to mfp world your life is about to change,
    So take a deep breathe an enjoy the ride,there will be ups and downs
    And that's what we are all here for too help you through it,so come one everybody
    Let's show her love..

You got my add...wink wink meow meow

Let's go.
  • 53welshlady
    53welshlady Posts: 136 Member
    Hi - I'm restarting today as well. Wine is my problem and portion sizes. I eat good food, just too much of it. Tried to convince myself that it is my age (60) and also tried to convince myself that it didn't matter if I put on some weight. Was so miserable on holiday recently - I've never been this weight, and 2 years ago I was 15 kg less.

So - back to it!!
  • hey, im new to here aswell. We all have our struggles but its our will and motivation to roll with and overcome them. I really struggle with my motivation for exercise, its terrible because thats what works! When it come to eating healthy im generally great for 5-6 days then fall off the band waggon and binge, terrible cycle which i hope to get over with MFP. so wishing you all the luck!!
  • NzBuilt
    Share the love people there so members on here haha
  • NzBuilt
    Come on people awaitng all friend request ????
  • Join the club, I just joined a few days ago but have found people to be really encouraging and motivating.. Glad I joined the site, don't have many friends yet but the message boards are great and have some awesome advice and tips to get started and get going... Best of luck on your journey, i am positive if we stay focused we will succeed... I have a lot more to lose than 25kg to go, but this is it for me :laugh:

Let's all just enjoy the ride and continue to motivate and encourage each other because that is what makes the greatest difference...
  • NzBuilt
    Bump bump up up
  • RoxyleanJeanz
    RoxyleanJeanz Posts: 8 Member
    Hey people! I am bacccckkkk!!! I was new but then slacked straight off ... but I really want to do it this time around... Hope you all are doing well and have been sticking to things and are reaching your goals... Happy new Year to you all !
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Raise the roof whoop whoop
  • RoxyleanJeanz
    RoxyleanJeanz Posts: 8 Member
    Still looking for more friends if anyone wants to add me go ahead I wont bite.......