keeping motivated with a before/during pic.

Options
Hi all,
I've hit a bit of a slump- part plateau, part slacking- so I am trying a before/during picture post to keep motivated.

And yes, I shamelessly used lighting, angles and makeup but hey, all's fair in love and progress pics!
Cheers!
Sarah
11161250_4829.jpg

Replies

• Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! 76 pounds is an amazing weight loss!!! This is a lifestyle and like any lifestyle there are ups and downs but you have already proven that you can reach your goals it just takes time. Keep pushing forward, logging and being active and you will succeed!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
  • LyndaMRou
    LyndaMRou Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good for you, you look great! It's hard to keep motivated, I did a similar thing when I got halfway. It may be time to remind myself again. Congratulations on how much you've accomplished!
  • goldarae
    goldarae Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can tell a big difference!!! Congrats. You look beautiful!
  • Foxtrot2N
    Foxtrot2N Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    With or without the "special effects" you can definitely see the progress. You look great and are doing awesome!! Keep it up!
  • rahdeyoung
    rahdeyoung Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. This is my first time posting progress and I'm so greatful to have the MFP support. Makes a huge difference to me!
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You GO girl!!!!

You've lost so much!!! Feel proud!!!
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    amazing, you look gorgeous. keep up the good work.
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! Keep up the hard work!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well you are looking great!! I would just add a few new moves to your workouts, and maybe do an extra walk here and there to surprise your system to lose. You are doing a great job! Don't get down! We all have our ups and downs in this process!
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow Sarah, you look great. Your whole face has changed. Great progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!