Any one else like me?

Options
I'm a young (25) single mom of 4 young children I have never really really tried loosing weight. All the wight that I gained while pregnant with each of my children I kept on which brought me to where I am today. I've looked on this sight lots of times and finally decided to join. I'm really hoping that I can find other people like me, raising kids with full time jobs and all the activities the kids are in... I don't have a great support system in all this and I find it very difficult to get motivated to exercise especially.... sure hope there's people that can relate to my struggles.

Replies

• Riot_Summers
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 33 and a mom to 2 (my 12 yo step son and my daughter who is 6 weeks). I work full time in a demanding job. At least 40 hrs a week and I have a lot of responsibility there. I used to be a personal trainer prior to changing careers, I worked in a gym for over 3 years and was national trainer of the year my last year there. So I have all the tools and know how to do what needs to be done. I have just never faced a weight loss goal as huge as this one before. I got the all clear from my OB yesterday to start working out, so in a sense I am starting over today from square one. So while I have the experience and I've been an athlete all my life, I would love a buddy who knows what being a mom is about. Need somebody to understand how rough it is when you've been up half the night with a little one. So feel free to add me to your friends list. We can do this!