weight loss question!

Options
Ok so I've lost about 13 pounds now and you can really see it off my stomach/middle area and I love it! BUTTTT my question is how long did it take some of yall to start seeing the weight come off your thighs and hips? I have about 15 pounds to go until my goal weight and I've only lost half an inch from each thigh and one from my hips. But my hips could afford to lose a lotttt more. Please and thank you!(:

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Fat comes off where and when it wants to. Just keep on going and see what happens.
  • melani75
    melani75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem...I've lost 20lbs and 4 inches off each thigh but *maybe* a 1/2 inch from my waist and hips. My middle is definitely my worst area, and I cannot wait to begin to really see a difference. Patience is not my strong suit.
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You might add exercises that target your thighs. You may end up exchanging muscle mass for fat mass, but at least you will have power thighs. That ought make you happy.

Other than that, fat comes off where your body wants it to.
  • sarah_christine6
    Options
    I have the opposite problem...I've lost 20lbs and 4 inches off each thigh but *maybe* a 1/2 inch from my waist and hips. My middle is definitely my worst area, and I cannot wait to begin to really see a difference. Patience is not my strong suit.

what have you been doing to see these results? Diet and exercise? One or the other? Share your secret!!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Fat is predisposed to come off wherever. Exercise will help you look better once the trouble areas start to go away but there's really no secret. Just keep up the good work and you will see the results in the end. My hips and waist have gone down dramatically but both my stomach and thighs have some catching up to do :) Patience and perseverance.