I am back and looking for support To GET & To GIVE

Options
WOW how fast does 4 months go... well I am back but back with tools! Gained 5 lbs in the four mths but now there is only today and tomorrow; forgetting abt yesterday and going to shoot for my goals. I now have a FitBit and Treadmill so no excuses only accountability!

Looking to grow my network of support - I like to get helps to push to that goal and I LOVE to give and provide the push we sometimes find ourselves needing.

We are not alone in our journey so let's do this together.

Replies

• lkniebuehler
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • Natty2310
    Natty2310 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
    I need some support and will be giving loads back!
  • Riot_Summers
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I want partners for giving & taking support! I know I'm gonna need it!
  • AniaFi
    AniaFi Posts: 18
    Options
    hey, i´ve just started my journey and i know it´s not gonna be easy to do it on my own. I´d love to have a fitnesspal to whom i could give support and from whom i could receive some ´positive energy´ when things are tough.
  • JaimilynnPatrice
    Options
    Support is essential, and I am glad for this forum to gain that support. Back on my journey, not turning back this time! Let's do this together.
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    Let's do this! Feel free to add me! I log in daily!
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'll friend request you. I am on here all the time and I comment a lot. I like being supportive and positive!

Anyone active on here can feel free to add me. :-)