Females with 50lbs to lose? Please add me!

Options
Hi, I'm looking for female friends who have/had approx. 50lbs to lose. I started a couple weeks ago (9lbs lost so far) but am hoping for some friends at all points toward meeting their 50lbs weight loss goal. Although I'm open to all kinds of friends with different weight loss goals, I also wanted to make sure there are some similarly situated females in my network. Thanks! :-)

Replies

• PersistentPresence
    Options
    Hello! I am aiming to lose 65 lbs - still have 50 something to go. I'm fairly active on site. I blog occasionally and log everyday. MFP has been so helpful for me. I love the positivity and encouragement from the online community. Feel free to send me a request! I would be happy to share journeys with you! :)
  • tiggerlgh
    tiggerlgh Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I am just getting started and have a little over 50 to lose.
  • mzsreecee
    Options
    I am targeting 50-60lbs for a total of 123 lbs. This is the hardest part and I would love to support and be supported!
  • Pmote87
    Options
    Hi, I'm wanting to lose 60lbs, I'm new on here, so I'm going to send you a request! So far I love this site, and I'm looking for more motivational friends :)
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 60ish (I don't have a "goal weight" so not entirely sure where my endpoint will be) pounds to lose. I've lost 30 so far. Feel free to add :)
  • monica_reinert
    monica_reinert Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I would like to lose another 20lbs. I try to log every day, and I have an open diary. I have found that having friends on MFP helped me come this far. If you would like to add me as a friend please send a friend request.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request I have about another 65 to lose
  • heartfails
    heartfails Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Also looking to lose about 50lbs with motivational friends along the way! If you are in the same boat, feel free to add me:)
  • sarasmiles124
    sarasmiles124 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Aiming to lose 80 plus lbs.
  • ambercatnap
    Options
    Hey, Ideally i'd love to loose around the same amount, I've also lost 9lbs since starting this 21 days ago, I weigh 247lbs and i'm 5ft 6.. My first goal is just to loose 36ish pounds. Looking to loose weight fast so I can give my lil boy a brother or sister, how are you finding it?
  • Indirocks_14
    Indirocks_14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. Joined MFP last week and I have more than 50 lbs to lose!
  • missing75
    missing75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm italian so we've got totally different foods and products, not to mention the different Measurement Units! Anyway I read here very often just to feel more motivated, so thank you all!
    PS: sorry I "used" yout post :)
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    huyaaa im Mon :)

im tryin to lose 50+ so feel free to add me :) i allready lost 6 kg = 13 lbs :)
  • bflytilidy
    Options
    Thanks for the replies and adds!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI- feel free to add me as a friend. I love MFP and all the support. I would like to lose 30-40 more pounds, although I'm trying to focus on healty eating and exercising at this point, vesus the # on the scale.
  • msegalrubin
    msegalrubin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! --Mindy
  • MrsSaartje
    Options
    Count me in.....
  • kbale4
    Options
    I'd love to be in on the weight loss journey with you all! I'm new to this and from Australia so I'm not sure how much 50lbs is but I'd love to lose over 20kg! Please add me (as I'm not sure how) :smile:
  • guroprincess
    Options
    Around 30 down, 60 left, feel free to add me.
  • gmsparkle
    gmsparkle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have also recently started and looking for friends to share this journey :-) I'm also trying to lose about 40-50 lbs.