What's Up FitnessCrew!!

Options
First time on the site. Quick hits about me. I'm a retired BeachBody Coach who let myself fall off the wagon, then dragged by said wagon for about two to three years. Lets just say when the dust settled it wasn't pretty! There was a massive lil budda that has attached himself to my midsection where my 6 Pack use to be and then it was all down hill from there. No stranger to working out but I lost the drive a while ago and only recently have the flames been re-ignited. So I'm back and sliding my chips all in. Its now or never. I'm doing the Focus T25 this time around. Have done P90x (till day 70) and some Insanity (Far less days LOL) and never really stuck with either of them. I work a ton needed something I could knock out quickly when I can't get to the gym. I'm all on board for a 50 day challenge and I'm gonna need all the support I can muster! I'll probably blog here about it along with my daily or semi-daily inspirations that I pull from where ever I roam. Feel free to send me a friend invite if you like. The more the merrier! Thanks and Let's Get It!!!

Replies

• mociornita
    Options
    First time on the site. Quick hits about me. I'm a retired BeachBody Coach who let myself fall off the wagon, then dragged by said wagon for about two to three years. Lets just say when the dust settled it wasn't pretty! There was a massive lil budda that has attached himself to my midsection where my 6 Pack use to be and then it was all down hill from there. No stranger to working out but I lost the drive a while ago and only recently have the flames been re-ignited. So I'm back and sliding my chips all in. Its now or never. I'm doing the Focus T25 this time around. Have done P90x (till day 70) and some Insanity (Far less days LOL) and never really stuck with either of them. I work a ton needed something I could knock out quickly when I can't get to the gym. I'm all on board for a 50 day challenge and I'm gonna need all the support I can muster! I'll probably blog here about it along with my daily or semi-daily inspirations that I pull from where ever I roam. Feel free to send me a friend invite if you like. The more the merrier! Thanks and Let's Get It!!!
    If theres someone who can do it certainly you are the man. You have some knowledge about how your body works and the things that agree with it so you have some powerful weapons by your side. Get in and get sweaty is my motto
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is a lot of help and the people are wonderful and very supportive! Friend request sent :)