Activitie level

Options
Hello i have a dilema, i own my house/commercial cleaning cie. But when i have to chose my activitie level in my profile should i chose lightly active or active? Most of the place i go are big hous with lots of stair and i need to bring the vacum(28lbs) and other stuff up and down the step all day.
Its mostly 6 hours of cleaning avery day

Replies

• montauktorr1
    Options
    I don't know the correct answer to that but I can tell you what I do. I consider it low active. This way I push myself a little more throughout the day. I wear the media fit arm band which really helps too and it sync's with MFP. It records all of my calories burned and adds the calories to my MFP diary automatically, this way I don't have to worry about adding things myself. It really is very accurate and helps keep me focused! Its worth the 100 bucks!:wink:
  • seekroad
    Options
    Thats what I did i choose lightly active and will work from there. I just ordered a polar FT7 and cant wait tonreceive it, its the little push that will help me train more . I wonder how many calorie i burn doing cleaning compare to what mfp say, i found the calorie being a little high.
    Thanks for your reply ;-)