sabra hummus rocks!

Options
Okay, so I just discovered this brand of hummus and I love it!!! I tried their pine nut flavor and it is sooooo yummy. This with some carrots and celery was a perfect snack. Anyone else like this brand???

Replies

• xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    :love: Oooooh I love it too, jalapeno and Sun-Dried Tomatoe are also scrumptious, yummmmm
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Definitely my favorite - so creamy :)
  • NuNusMaMa
    Options
    I got some the other day too!!! Im doing the roasted peppers and 40 spice one...i think those are the flavors...they are AWESOME with carrots!! I was REALLY suprised!!
  • JeanBeanM
    JeanBeanM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried it yet but I will now. :smile:
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Love the jalapeno but I can no longer find it in my area! So, so good :D
  • ANNIET2006
    Options
    I looooove it!!
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i've tried many different brands of hummus due to the fact that Costco is always changing the brands of it they carry!! Sabra is definately the winner in the taste department in my family's opinion. It has slightly more oil and calories than the other brands though. sometimes that's just worth it.
  • frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Roasted garlic!!!! Unfortunately, I ate the whole container over the course of several days and my kids commented that I smelled like garlic...
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    <3's Sabra. I can't even buy other brands- I've tried. Nothin doin. I like it just plain :-)
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    i've tried many different brands of hummus due to the fact that Costco is always changing the brands of it they carry!! Sabra is definately the winner in the taste department in my family's opinion. It has slightly more oil and calories than the other brands though. sometimes that's just worth it.
    This is such a pet peeve of mine... You find one you like and then Costco discontinues carrying it! I really can't stand the brand of flavoured hummus they are selling now. I don't care for it at all. Instead I usually end up getting the baba ganoush with chick peas. Good flavour and texture and mixes really well with homemade pico de gallo.
  • MKistler77
    Options
    I heart that brand. All the different flavors are so good. Even the plain is good. I like to put it on a spinach tortilla for lunch or a snack.
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I like it with broccoli or on sandwiches instead of condiments. So yummy!
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am officialy addicted to sabra hummus i love the greek olive flavor and roasted garlic yummy
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Hummus-all i have to say is "dont mess with the zohan"