Your favourite exercise DVDs/videos?

Options
I'm a stay at home mum and I'm looking for DVDs I can do at home during nap time. 30 minutes or less would be favourable but I'm open to suggestions and results as I'd like to do a rotation of at least a few. To date I have only done 30 day shred here and there but I get bored doing it everyday. So, opinions/experiences/brags about your favourites please!? :)

Replies

• Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Turbo jam and turbo fire have to be my favourite ones. It is set to great dance music and the trainer chalene is very fun and motivating. There are some shorter ones as well as longer ones but you can make your own program and if you don't like to jump there is modifiers for everything that is low impact but still intense. You can also find tons of videos on you tube that are free.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Turbo jam and turbo fire have to be my favourite ones. It is set to great dance music and the trainer chalene is very fun and motivating. There are some shorter ones as well as longer ones but you can make your own program and if you don't like to jump there is modifiers for everything that is low impact but still intense. You can also find tons of videos on you tube that are free.

this^^^
  • jessalts
    jessalts Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies... :)
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    T25 is less than 30 minutes as well.
  • prukatt
    prukatt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism! Love it!
  • alikonda
    alikonda Posts: 2,358 Member
    Options
    You can find a lot of workouts available on fitnessblender.com or youtube (FitSugar and BeFit channels have a lot of full-length workouts!!). I have used the youtube workouts to sample DVDs prior to purchase since they'll usually have 1 of 4 or 6 available. =)
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I third the Chalene Johnson DVDs Turbofire and Turbojam. Focus T25 is great as well. (the DVDs are on Beachbody.com, and require a bit more financial investment) Also, you can't go wrong with Jessica Smith's Walking for Weight Loss or Total Body Balance DVD either (both are on collagevideo.com.) She also has a great website that has TONS of free workouts that are all excellent. Jessicasmithtv.com
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Im a mum to two boys under 3 and I love fitness blender. I also have a kettlebell and make my own circuit of moves that lasts 20min and I do that once or twice - two or three days a week aswell as cardio from fitness blender.
  • breskittle
    breskittle Posts: 75 Member
    Options

this^^^

DOUBLE THIS!! LOVE ME SOME TURBO JAM/TURBO FIRE
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options

this^^^

DOUBLE THIS!! LOVE ME SOME TURBO JAM/TURBO FIRE

Yep yep!
  • noemibp
    noemibp Posts: 167
    Options
    Body Revolution.
    It's 30 minutes long or so and as you're constantly changing the workouts you never get bored.