2 month progress pics!! :) 24 pound loss

Options
OKAY I meant to put 3 MONTHS not 2!***** THREE MONTH PROGRESS :embarassed:

I figured I would share my progress so far to motivate others! Starting weight 198 lbs. Current weight 174 lbs!
I started logging the last week of August and took this photo about a week into using Mfp
I'm 5'8" and went from a size 14 and now wear an 11-12
half way there. Its always hard to tell on your own body so pictures for me are really important!

also anyone feel free to add me, always looking for support and to support others :)

10eef448-a4c3-4f8f-ab3f-f30b85dd01a0_zps3ca1250b.jpg

Replies

• NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    whoa you look wonderful! and that is a great loss in just two months, wtg! how tall are you if you don't mind me asking? and what is your diet and exercise like
  • CiarasJourney
    Options
    I totally meant three months***! my bad! i'm 5'8", I have been eating 1500 calories a day and going to the gym 4-5 times a week with weight training and cardio. Eating healtier TONS of fruit and vegetables I don't eat meat but I do eat a lot of protein and use a whey isolate for my post work out!
  • Rashmi_mishra
    Rashmi_mishra Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! you rock :-)
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Looking good.
    Congrats
  • farmgirlrrt
    farmgirlrrt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Great progress. Looking forward to seeing more progress pictures.
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    you look great!

You were right the first time though. Based on your photos, and dates, it has only been 2 months, and not 3 months. :)
  • andrewj87
    Options
    Incredible job! Keep it up.
  • deetee6718
    deetee6718 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, thanks for sharing you look great!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Greta job, you can really see the difference.
  • HelloImKelsey
    HelloImKelsey Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You're looking amazing! I'm at 198 right now. I hope I do as well as you!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Stunning results!!!
  • kodijanemoore
    Options
    oh my goodness you look GREAT! im hoping to see the same results as you. im 5'2'' and started at 191 and now down to 182. seems like i have a pretyy similar diet and exercise routine as you. i started in the beginning of october, so hopefully by the end of december i can be looking as good as you do! thanks for the pics they are extremely motivating. one question though, how much cardio and how much resistance are you doing daily at the gym?
  • kodimoore
    kodimoore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    well i just just realized i wrote you from my old account. please reply to this one. thanks sugar ;)
  • bjoates52
    bjoates52 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration, thanks so much for posting.
  • CiarasJourney
    Options
    Doing Lower body strength training for 20 minutes and then 40-45 minutes cardio (Mondays+Thursdays)
    Upper Body strength training for 20 and then 40-45 cardio (Tuesday+Friday)
    Rest days are Wednesdays (I work and have night school anyways)
    And if i'm up for I try to go either a Saturday or Sunday and just do some Cardio!
  • CiarasJourney
    Options
    THANK YOU to everyone we are all here to motivate and inspire others glad to be apart of it! :)
  • mcesira
    mcesira Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look great! Wow...:smile: Way to go, and amazing dedication! You are doing it in a healthy and smart way, too. All the best to you always!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!