Leaving the 30s and the lbs behind. Looking for friends.

Options
Hi Everyone! Day one on MFP and looking for some fiends to motivate me. This is the last year of the 30s. It has been a year since I had my last baby and my body is finally mine once again.

So what to do with it, well I thought getting into shape while still having a good time would be the answer. I am not sure how much weight I will lose in the process. I want to shed pounds. I want my belly to not be my enemy when trying on clothes. I have never been a skinny gal so I am going to need some help and a lot of friends. I work better in groups. I need hints and motivation.
So drop me a post and I will be there for you also.

Replies

• the_only_solution
    the_only_solution Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • niricava
    niricava Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    For me too! Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • eatzntravel
    eatzntravel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies. This should be a fun and challenging journey.
  • samraelle
    Options
    lost 35 lbs so far want to lose 10 more lbs :) wsh me luck
  • eatzntravel
    Options
    good luck to you also.

this journey is for everyone
  • awilsonpnb
    Options
    I tried that when I left the thirties , gained it back and now I'm closing in on the fifties, rapidly. I could use some motivation too. Don't really know anyone in the MFP community that is active.
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congratz on the new additions to the family! Feel free to send me a friend invite if you like! I know you said you don't know how much you are going to lose but what is your goal. What do you think your ideal weight should be where you will be happy. The great thing about doing this exercise is you can change it anytime you want! However it helps to get a baseline going so that you can do two things, figure out how many calories you can eat and day and how much exercising you need to do! From there these fine people can give you all types of times and pointers! :)
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great place to help achieve your goals. Having friends on here really helps to keep you accountable. I have sent you a friend request I do log everyday and my profile is open. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • eatzntravel
    Options
    Hi Stat.

20-33 lbs lighter. I am shooting for 20 because I would be happy there. I leave the 33 lbs as my Larry Bird Goal. If I enjoy the process and want to challenge myself further(which I hear happens on MFP) then I will extend the goal to July 1 and make it 33 lbs.

I am working my self into an eating rhythm and adding more exercise each month. I

Do you believe I should just go for the hoop (33)

J