22 with 50 lbs to Lose- looking forweight loss buddies!

Options
Hi! I'm Raven, and I have been on this weight loss journey for a while. I just joined MFP, and looking for people around my age with common goals to help keep each other motivated. Some stuff about me:
I'm 22, rescued a cat named Bear and I treat him like he is my child, work in an infant/toddler classroom full time, go to SNHU online part time, my boyfriend is in the Navy, I'm from CT, and I love crafting!
I've always had great self confidence, but now I am ready to get serious about losing the weight so I can wear the clothes I want and be healthy. My highest I was ever at was about 235, and I'm at 195 now! I use a walking workout dvd and plan on doing it 5 times a week.

Replies

• deego14
    deego14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi Raven! My name is Dee. I just joined, I'm 27yrs old and would love a buddy for support and motivation!
  • Ashleigh_LP
    Ashleigh_LP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi Raven,

I'm 22 and have lost around 30lbs of what I want to lose already but I still have another 20 to go at least. Feel free to add me :)
  • Ravenista22
    Options
    I'll add you both :)
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 24. lost 37lbs so far still have 58lbs to lose so would love to be your friend to help out.
  • Aviflora
    Aviflora Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ooh! Me me me!

I'm Avi. 23, and 15 pounds to lose before the end of January... It'll be tough, but having friends along the way can help so much! :D

Feel free to add me!
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26 and have about 20 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me! Always looking for more twenty something female friends :)
  • Caseyjanie101
    Options
    Hi, Im Casey, Im 21 and trying to lose 50-60 pounds. Feel Free to add me.. Always looking for more female friends...
  • ktstacy
    ktstacy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21, just got married and currently an stay-at home wife. I'm try to lose 15 lbs that I managed to gain in 6 months and build up some strength (I can barely do a push-up on knees.) Feel free to add me!