What do you do with your millions of sizes of bras/underwear

Options
When I hit 120 I bought two packs of new underwear from walmart & three nice bras.
I needed them because there was no way in hell my others were gonna fit from 168lbs.

Now Im down to 114 and allllmost to goal.
I thought these things would still fit even at goal... but I got ahead of myself.
But the bras/underwear don't fit well now. They're baggy again.

Do you guys just throw them out or put them in storage? You cant donate them can you..?
Sucks, they were kinda expensive. I have so many different sizes now that are basically like new.

SO tip to you guys! Dont buy nice stuff until the end, haha!

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I'm saving the oversized bras for when I get pregnant again and actually have to start wearing bras again, lol.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I make a quilt out of them and then give it to houseguests I don't like to use for the night.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm saving the oversized bras for when I get pregnant again and actually have to start wearing bras again, lol.

Well, I dont plan on ever having children. So thats a no-go for me! :(

I make a quilt out of them and then give it to houseguests I don't like to use for the night.

Ehehehe. Marvelous idea. Parachute even?
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    You should save your oversized bras if you think you're going to ever become pregnant. The way my mind works though is to get rid of the bigger clothes, so I don't have an excuse to get fat and wear them again ;) When I got pregnant, I had absolutely no clothes!!!! (once I started getting fat)
  • Makoce
    Options
    You should save your oversized bras if you think you're going to ever become pregnant. The way my mind works though is to get rid of the bigger clothes, so I don't have an excuse to get fat and wear them again ;) When I got pregnant, I had absolutely no clothes!!!! (once I started getting fat)

Just replied to someone about that, actually -- I dont plan on ever becoming pregnant, due to personal choices, so I have no real reason to keep them other than feeling guilty because they're basically brand new. ( Or you know, Browers quilt idea >:) )
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Panties just have to go in the trash or be saved for polishing the furniture, but lightly used bras can be donated (or even sold on eBay).
  • grentea
    grentea Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Donate the bras and toss the underwear.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Yep agree on donating the bras. Women at refuges & homeless shelters can be in need of all items of clothing & bras can be pretty pricey. They would be appreciated :smile:
  • callas444
    callas444 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Panties just have to go in the trash or be saved for polishing the furniture, but lightly used bras can be donated (or even sold on eBay).

Hubby would sprout a hemorrhoid if I polished anything with my big old undies!
  • Makoce
    Options

Could probably sell the bras and the unworn underwear. You're right.
    Id donate them but it took me two weeks to earn the money to buy the bras myself LOL I'm pooooor
  • Makoce
    Options

Hubby would sprout a hemorrhoid if I polished anything with my big old undies!

Bahahha!
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    donate or quilt them :) can always do a yard sale ;)
  • sugaspice999
    Options
    I tried to give a neon yellow one to my mom and she started laughing hysterically and it became the joke of the day -_-
  • BarbaraLee15
    BarbaraLee15 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If you want to move or work out in comfort a good bra is essential to one blessed with a substantial bosom. I have found paying the bucks for a fitted bra worth the investment. Same goes for swimwear. That means going to a professional undergarment shop too be measured and fitted properly.

Since these cost so much I treat em like gold and so far, no millions of sizes even though I have dropped 40 pounds since the beginning of my journey. I suppose I will keep one as a reminder, like that big pair of jeans. Since they are still in good shape they are donatable to some place that specializes in helping women get back to work.
  • meltedsno
    meltedsno Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA... this is a great topic.... just last weekend, I made an impromptu trip to the mall and decided to stop in and try on a few clothes (I refuse to weigh myself--instead I use clothing to determine my weightloss for now)... Problem was, when I left home, I had on a pair of baggy old cotton grandma panties (and I AM a grandma.... these were more like great grandma)... lol... went in the dressing room to try on a pair of jeans and found myself trying to tuck all the excess fabric into the jeans.... needless to say, when I got home, I promptly got rid of those baggy old things... straight in the garbage!

As for bras... lol.. had one that I loved loved loved... suddenly it got way too big.. so much so that last week, my boobs fell out of it when I was bending over for something -- my Fitbit, which I ALWAYS attach near the centerpoint of my bra, latched onto my breast and I experienced the most excruciating pain I have ever felt... made a mammogram feel like heaven!!! lol... so... that bra has met its demise.. right along with the "great grandma" panties.... time for a trip to Victoria's Secret, I guess....(hey... I may be a grandma, but I am not dead!):blushing: :laugh:
  • BarbaraLee15
    BarbaraLee15 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Until I was 33 I had also made those personal decisions. Children? MOI? These things can change depending upon your age because now I have two daughters with their degrees ~ who'da thunk it!?
  • Makoce
    Options
    HAHAHAHA... this is a great topic.... just last weekend, I made an impromptu trip to the mall and decided to stop in and try on a few clothes (I refuse to weigh myself--instead I use clothing to determine my weightloss for now)... Problem was, when I left home, I had on a pair of baggy old cotton grandma panties (and I AM a grandma.... these were more like great grandma)... lol... went in the dressing room to try on a pair of jeans and found myself trying to tuck all the excess fabric into the jeans.... needless to say, when I got home, I promptly got rid of those baggy old things... straight in the garbage!

As for bras... lol.. had one that I loved loved loved... suddenly it got way too big.. so much so that last week, my boobs fell out of it when I was bending over for something -- my Fitbit, which I ALWAYS attach near the centerpoint of my bra, latched onto my breast and I experienced the most excruciating pain I have ever felt... made a mammogram feel like heaven!!! lol... so... that bra has met its demise.. right along with the "great grandma" panties.... time for a trip to Victoria's Secret, I guess....(hey... I may be a grandma, but I am not dead!):blushing: :laugh:

I'm sorry but I died reading that.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I just throw it out. I wait until the 7/$26 sale at Victoria's Secret to justify it though, of course.

And beautiful shepherd! :heart: my shepherd :tongue:
  • DesireeNL
    DesireeNL Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I donate everything, old bras and undies too. Over here they sort out clothes that can't be used to resell and recycle the fabrics to create new fabrics.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I dropped old bras at the drop off point for the breast cancer awareness month decorations.