Looking for extra support

Options
Hi there have been logging in for over 100 days now and have lost just over 12lb. I started off with a really good network of friends but only really get support now from 2 of them. So am looking for people who log daily and can give advice on foods, exercise etc. It's bloody hard going but I am proud of where I am and just need to start pushing myself on the exercise front. Am starting focus t25 and am currently 2 days in and am determined to stick with it.

Replies

• Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    :)
  • meganpwood
    meganpwood Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on your progress so far. Feel free to friend me. :)
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also currently doing Focus T25 I'm in the 3rd week. I have logged in over 405 days. I sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for extra support too. I was successful for about 16 months then I fell off the wagon for about 18 months. I've been back on track for about two weeks and am looking for a little more support (since many of my old friends no longer log on). I'll send a friend request.
  • 2QUEEN5
    2QUEEN5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there have been logging in for over 100 days now and have lost just over 12lb. I started off with a really good network of friends but only really get support now from 2 of them. So am looking for people who log daily and can give advice on foods, exercise etc. It's bloody hard going but I am proud of where I am and just need to start pushing myself on the exercise front. Am starting focus t25 and am currently 2 days in and am determined to stick with it.

Hi! Feel free to add me I log daily usually early in the day to keep myself accountable. This journey can be difficult but with a good support group it is much easier.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Anyone completed t25??
  • sueozzy
    sueozzy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have ! Starting p903x mid January avid runner as well