What do you do with your millions of sizes of bras/underwear

Options
2»

Replies

• willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I make a quilt out of them and then give it to houseguests I don't like to use for the night.

LOL!
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Please donate them. While volunteering I have had homeless women ask me for underwear - if they're clean, a lot of people don't care if they are used or not. You can call around to see if anyone accepts them.
  • Mitchlou84
    Options
    This is ridiculous for me, at my biggest I was 38GG so I have a few of those, I then went to 36HH when I first lost a decent chunk of weight, at my smallest I was refitted into a 34G, so bought a few of those, and I'm now a 34H as I put on a stone after a recent bereavement.

I expect once I real my goal weight to be a 32/34FF

Thing is though I have a whole heap of beautiful bras, some literally only worn once in sizes 38GG, 38G and 36HH, they are all still in a drawer at the moment, no idea what to do with them
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I have at the least, a dozen bras, most brand new, just waiting for me to drop 10 more lbs.
    Omg. Can't wait for that day. My hubby would be shocked if he saw the collection..
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Panties just have to go in the trash or be saved for polishing the furniture, but lightly used bras can be donated (or even sold on eBay).

Hubby would sprout a hemorrhoid if I polished anything with my big old undies!

really old cotton panties are awesome dust cloths or polishing cloths....soft and lint free. Nylon ones....probably not so much...
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Donate the bras and toss the underwear.

That is what I've been doing. I've gone through a few different sizes of bras & they still look brand new when they are too big.
  • gigglesinthesun
    gigglesinthesun Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    there is a charity that basically collects bras and sends them to women in the poor countries. I sent all my maternity bras there.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I throw out the underwear and donate the bras. H & M has a program where they give you a coupon for each bag of donated clothes, so I've been doing that lately.