Trying Yet Again- Friends Might Help!

Options
I'm Robyn (Crevan on here), 26, just got married and out of Graduate school. I'm struggling with weight loss as I swear my IUD is making it almost impossible no matter what I do, which is incredibly discouraging! However, I have no money to have it taken out at the moment, forcing me to continue on with whatever I can do, and it strikes me that having friends on here to help encourage me, and make me actually log in and post might be the best step I can take.

So, anyone want to be exercise buddies? I enjoy cooking, knitting, and would garden if only I had a yard!

Replies

• Desiree219
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Everyone on here is very supportive. Good Luck with your journey!!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I love making new friends on here. Friend request on it's way!
  • mmatteson
    Options
    Good luck and you've taken the first step by joining MFP. We can be friends if you like.
  • Crevan
    Crevan Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm happy to be friends with anyone! The more, the more likely I am to log in and keep up the good work! And hearing your inspiring stories will make me want to have my own!
  • rokikio
    rokikio Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome, this site will make you feel like you have a circle of supportive friends that cheer you on every step of the way.
  • Truhvn
    Truhvn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome to MFP! Add me if you like. I like hearing about other people's success (and missteps) as well because it pushes me to continue on! Good luck!