Intro to me

Options
Hey everyone, I have previously been a lurker but decided I need more friends to liven up my feed and for other people to talk to! My name is Melissa and I am 28 years old. I have 4 beautiful children and I live in the beautiful state of Alaska. I am married to a wonderful guy and we have been married for 10.5 years:) Yes, I was married young... I started this weighing at 273 lbs. The highest I have ever weighed. For the last 8 years or so I have always hovered around 250. I saw that number and it was a real wake up call being so close to 300 lbs. I have tried numerous things like I am sure so many have and I had success with many but it never stayed off. This time I am determined and motivated to see this through weather it take me one year or five! I would love to have others add me, especially anyone with anything in common:) I am also at 5'7. Thanks and I look forward to "meeting" you!

Replies

• mommysockmonkey
    mommysockmonkey Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also a mom of 4. I've had a lot of success here. I initially started in march of 2012, but then almost immediately found out I was pregnant. My little one is almost 11 months and I've lost 60 lbs and have been maintaining since early August. Friend request sent.