Trying to lose this baby weight and then some

Options
Hi everyone, I just had my baby girl and I am looking for some friends to help encourage me through this process. I am looking to lose 80 pounds. I got a long way to go but I am ready one step at a time. Looking forward to some encouraging friends :)

Replies

• CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me. I have an 11 month old and need to lose 50 lbs. I lost all the baby weght within a couple of months, except for 5-7 lbs which I just cannot seem to get past while BF. I'm still hanging in there though. Good luck!
  • Bex132615
    Options
    Hi :) congrats on baby, I had my second son in June and lost some weight but seem to have kept a lot and I mean a lot I went up to 18stone :0 was horrible but now need to lose 100lbs :)

Bex132615 :)
  • WorkingMomGetsFit
    WorkingMomGetsFit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Does it count that my youngest is 8 and I'm still trying to lose all the pregnancy weight? LOL
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great place to start to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Getting friends on here also helps keep you accountable. I try to log everyday and my profile is completely open. I sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I had my second son back in January. I lost the baby weight pretty quickly (only gained 20) but now in working on the post wedding weight ;)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Hey! I had my second son May 16th of this year! I gained about 50 lbs with him. You can do it!
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just had my baby girl and I am looking for some friends to help encourage me through this process. I am looking to lose 80 pounds. I got a long way to go but I am ready one step at a time. Looking forward to some encouraging friends :)

I'll add you after posting! I've lost 71 lbs and have 30 lbs until my goal weight, but will probably add another 30 lbs to that. You can find me on Facebook, mfp, twitter, and instagram all under "cheeksbryant"....I'm losing my baby weight too, only my children are 12 and 16 lol!
  • zjpq
    zjpq Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    also working on losing baby weight here, roughly 40lbs to go! ugh, breastfeeding is not making it easy though!! she'll be 14 months in a couple weeks <3
  • SLN2591
    SLN2591 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me you all can if you wish,

I had my daughter 10 weeks ago so I am trying to lose the weight I put on during pregnancy and some I had before I fell pregnant :D

xx
  • shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I had my baby about a year ago. I lost about 40 lb and I have about 35 lb to go. I didn't start being motivated to lose the weight until about 6 months after she was born. I have done great using MyFitnessPal, trying out some fitness DVDs such as Leslie Sansone and Jillian Michaels, and trying to eliminate foods with added sugar, and grains (I tried the whole 30 "paleo" style of eating). I still eat carbs (I love potatoes, sweet potatoes, and high carb vegetables). I found that the strict elimination diet works well for me, otherwise I make excuses to have desserts and unhealthy snacks. Good luck!