Being more Social on here!

Options
Iyaa everyone :3

Ive been using My fitness pal since January 2012 and succeeded in losing 52lbs last year, unfortunately i ended up putting most of it back on :( I was looking fab! I went from 250 to 198, but now i weigh 237. My first goal is to lose a stone for christmas then really kick butt in january. So id love to be more social on this and make some friends so we can motivate each other :D
Thanks!

This was my weight loss result after new years:

481407_10151337113192491_111468365_n.jpg

Im happy that the weight has stayed off my face though!

1256532_10151936030517491_1471258160_n.jpg

Replies

• supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Welcome back then hun and good luck!
  • Mayhaila1
    Options
    Thank you! :D
  • WhisperingCloud
    WhisperingCloud Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some motivational support myself! Thanks for the add!
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and that's the most important thing! Keep trying! You're welcome to add me if you like!
  • ElectricDragon
    ElectricDragon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've heard maintenance is harder than losing weight. I think it's important to address what made you regain the weight so it won't happen again and so all your hard work shines. Wishing you continued success.
  • ilbcnuz
    ilbcnuz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me.
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Welocme to the journey to continued fitness, and your ideal weight. Add me if you care to.
  • dawn139
    dawn139 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on here for a while but never really used it but I'm determined to do this properly and lose my extra weight. I have a few events to look forward to in the new yer and would like to look half decent for them. Think talking to and working with like minded people aiming for the same things will help especially on the days when it's easy to say who would notice anyway :) good luck getting to where you want to be feel free to add me if you want :)
  • BeCourageous2013
    BeCourageous2013 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I feel the same way about being more social. I think having friends to help motivate will be the key, and some fun too! I love the formal dress, you look gorgeous!
  • Mayhaila1
    Options
    Thanks guys for your support! Ive added you all ;D