the 301 me

Options
It doesn't look like it here, but I have went from a max of 365 lbs down to today's weight of 301. I am so looking forward to breaking that 300 pound mark soon.

before and today
49lb_loss.gif

Replies

• MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    wow thats great :D
    won't be long til you are under 300 :)
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Drop it like it's HOT! (that last pound that is). You are so friendly and helpful to everyone here- We're rooting for you!:bigsmile:
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    :drinker: well done!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration to all of us :)
  • StormyNoriega
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep up the good work. You are definitely a inspiration to me.
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look like it here, but I have went from a max of 365 lbs down to today's weight of 301. I am so looking forward to breaking that 300 pound mark soon.

before and today
    49lb_loss.gif

You almost brought a tear to my eye, Amarillo ♥ That's exactly what my husband looks like right now (at 373 lbs) and that's more or less my daughter's age (2). And he can hardly bother to play with her. But he's dieting now with me, and he's taking it one day at a time. I am SO SO SO proud of you and I'm also very glad to be your friend and see your progress :0) :flowerforyou: All the best to you, my friend :drinker: Congratulations and thank you for your continued inspiration and information.
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous.... and the loss is obvious!!!!!! You have done so well. :drinker: My husband has just slipped under the 300 point too and is sooooo happy!!!

A bit like you IbettR, we are on this journey together and encouraging each other.... in actual fact, he's more determined than me and keeps me at it!!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Numbers don't sometimes make as much of an impact as a photo does. To me, you look like you've lost WAY more.
    You are such an inspiration and full of courage. I'm proud to be considered your friend. Thank you for sharing you
    journey with all of us. Please let us know when you are at your next goal. GO under 300!
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look like it here, but I have went from a max of 365 lbs down to today's weight of 301.

What do you mean it doesn't look like it????? It's a very obvious change and it looks awesome!!!
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm jealous. That guy on the couch could be me about 6 years ago. I think I was near 375. I really couldn't tell because the scales at the YMCA only went to 350 lbs. I moved it as far out as I could past that limit before it went down.

I'm with you on breaking that awful 300 lbs mark. Heck I would like to see that just on the 5 week predictor.

Keep up the good work!
  • sunlover67
    sunlover67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, way to go!!!!:drinker:
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I sure can tell a difference...........good work........keep it up.....you are inspiring me to get off my tuff!
  • SarahBC
    SarahBC Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, that is awesome and you have so much information for everyone its great... seriously so proud of you keep up the great work and the consistancy and that last pound will go like yesterday YAY
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You have done some amazing work there. Congrats to you!!!!
  • moneypenny00704
    Options
    OMG GIRL you are AMAZING and an INSPIRTATION to all of us. :happy: I love the way you have set up your goals. Keep up the fantastic work:flowerforyou:
  • doncheco
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment!
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    WOW! Such progress! So inspirational! Thanks for sharing! :-)
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I think the change is VERY obvious! You are amazing!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You truly are amazing and an inspiration to so many of us! Beautiful job!:smile: