Lurker Coming Out

Options
So, I have been on this site for over a month. I have been lurking and soaking in the motivation I get from reading these boards. I really appreciate how open everyone is. While it is great to realize I'm not on a "weight loss island", it is even better to read the sweet stories of success--whether the success is someone losing 50lbs or simply avoiding the cake after dinner--each account inspires me to do better.

Like many on the board, I find my hope surging as I become more engaged with this site. Even as I draft this message, I find myself gaining confidence and resolve that this effort will not result in failure as so many previous attempts have.

Replies

• dmor
    dmor Posts: 33
    Options
    So, I have been on this site for over a month. I have been lurking and soaking in the motivation I get from reading these boards. I really appreciate how open everyone is. While it is great to realize I'm not on a "weight loss island", it is even better to read the sweet stories of success--whether the success is someone losing 50lbs or simply avoiding the cake after dinner--each account inspires me to do better.

Like many on the board, I find my hope surging as I become more engaged with this site. Even as I draft this message, I find myself gaining confidence and resolve that this effort will not result in failure as so many previous attempts have.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    welcome and good luck!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Its always nice to meet the lurkers :bigsmile:

Welcome
    Jackie
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This is such a GREAT site, we all feel very lucky :love: !! Good luck!!!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lurker! :tongue: haha Many times I think im gonna fail at this like most thing I try to do, and I have fallen many many times, but I keep getting back up and I keep pressing for the prize thats ahead! good luck and GB!