Looking for accountability buddies

I'm a 25 y/o, who gained weight by simply not watching what I eat and having a very sedentary job. I do well for a while, then I get stressed and eat my feelings. I'm definitely an emotional eater. The weight has slowly crept on and now my clothes just don't fit anymore.

I'm looking for people to help encourage me when I'm stressed to make the best decisions.

I'm currently 69 kg and would like to be back to the 60 kg that I was about 3 years ago. I don't follow any particular diet, but I'm looking to keep my net calories at about 1200. My exercise is the FitnessBlender beginner program, which is currently whipping my butt.

So, guys and gals that would like to be my buddy, please feel free to add me!

Replies

• I do the exact same thing! Totally eat my feelings, but I'm learning some self-control. I'd love to help encourage you :) Good luck!
  • Ilb320
    Ilb320 Posts: 56 Member
    Please feel free to friend me. I got your back.
  • I enjoy encouraging...you can friend me.
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Feel free to add me lets motivate each other :)
  • I'm 21 and am currently 5'2 (159cm) and 70kg. I'd like to get down to a minimum of 50kg by March/April 2014. I'd love to have an accountability buddy too. :)
  • sygirl101
    sygirl101 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks guys! We can all do this!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Request sent!
  • danineff
    danineff Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to friend me I do the same thing, desk job included.
  • dawn139
    dawn139 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add I'm currently starting out (again lol) and am working in much the same way as you trying to keep to 1200 calories and increasing my exercise
  • I could use some accountability buddies also. I have been on and off of Weight Watchers for years and I lose the weight and then have gained it back over time. I sit at a desk all day and go to school in the evenings to get my Accounting degree. So not very active at all other than walking to and from my car on school nights.
    Can anyone help me stay on track this time?