Trying Again

Options
Hi All

I am Ian, I have recently got alot heavier than I realized I had.. no idea why but I am basically 19 stone.. surprised me and others as I think I can hide the weight.

I am starting my program if you like tomorrow as my lunch as already ruined today, and I had no idea just how bad. This also gives me the opportunity to get anything naughty out of the house tonight.

So a little about me
I am Ian, 6'4, 119kg, from the UK, I live in Essex by the Sea... I work in IT, which does not help as I can on occasion be seated for an entire day.
My aim is 16 Stone, although I am worried I will look skinny.. but time will tell.
I am not a member of a GYM, yet
My regime will be;
Keeping track of my awful diet in here
P90X Starting 14/11/13
Be good with food
Stop working late

Replies

• Anita4life
    Options
    Ian,

Welcome aboard.
    Never think that being at a healthy weight "looks" too skinny. Also, getting rid of anything naughty tonight does not mean you need to eat it all. You can just throw it away or donate it to a food bank.
    The most important thing is to track everything you bite, lick, or taste so that you are honest with yourself. Some of those uncounted nibbles can sabotage your efforts without you even realizing it.
    Good luck with P90X I have heard it is a tough one. If you are doing that regimine you won't need to join a gym.
    Always feel free to add me if you need some motivation/support along the way.
    I am sure your wife would love a healthier you.

Anita
  • carolynmichel
    Options
    Hi Ian,

My name is Carolyn and live in Germany. My belly... for some unknown reason and it seems like over night doubled in size... :( I am 5'2'' and 58 kgs. I could use a starter buddy.
    I keep telling myself what I want... then it's easier to say no.
    Greetings. Carolyn