Deep Breath

Options
One of my goals for the week is to connect with the myfitnesspal community. So here 'tis.

Replies

• Barbonica
    Barbonica Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Accomplishing a goal for the week, first thing Monday morning, is an excellent way to start. Nice to meet you. Are you looking for friends, and if so, what are your goals/objectives?

You have inspired me, I am going to accomplish one of this weeks goals myself right now. Thanks!

edit for update: Thanks, I just accomplished two of my this week's goals. :bigsmile:
  • WChristopherJ
    WChristopherJ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dear Barbonica:

I appreciate you for the encouragement. Nice to meet you, too. And yes, I am looking for support. In a nutshell, I'd like my weight to start with the number 1 (it now starts with the number 3). I'm a little bit scattered right now, so clearly articulating my goals/objectives will take some unwinding followed by some very thoughtful consideration. Thanks for asking, though.

I am glad that you were inspired. It made me feel better that you expressed that my short post connected with you in some way. It looks like you only needed a nudge. Two of your goals for this week? Way to go!

My topic "Deep Breath" is what I had to take to engage this part of the process -- joining with others on this journey to fitness. I am clear that I need support to get fit. Please know that I am very grateful for your reaching out to me. It made a real difference. Again, thank you very much.

By the way, I am a Pittsburgh native. Born in the city, raised in West Mifflin. I relocated to NY (officially) in June 2012. So far, very good.

Please keep in touch. And all the best and strength you need for your journey.

Respectfully,
    WChristopherJ
  • absmith_
    absmith_ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello there from West Mifflin, PA right now :) haha!
  • Barbonica
    Barbonica Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I lived in upstate NY for about 4 years before moving to Pittsburgh (Moon TWP). Clifton Park, just north of Albany. Friend invitation on its way.

Hi Absmith - nice to meet another Pittsburgher! Go Penguins (Steelers have been disappointing the last couple of years). Feel free to add me if you are looking for more friends.
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    First goal SMASHED! Congratz! Welcome to the Community! You have lots of great people here. You will not have a problem with support! If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask. We are all here to help each other!